2015 Consolidated Annual Activity Report of the BEREC Office
On 3 June 2016 the Management Committee of the Office of the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC Office) approved the current Consolidated Annual Activity Report (CAAR) of the BEREC Office for 2015. The Report has been prepared in compliance with the provisions of Article 47 of Decision MC/2014/1 on the financial regulation applicable to the BEREC Office (‘the BEREC Office Financial Regulation’). It contains information on:
- management and internal control systems including the summary of number and type of internal audits carried out by the internal auditor (the Commission Internal Audit Service), the recommendations made and the actions taken on these recommendations and on the recommendations of previous years;
- the observations of the European Court of Auditors and the actions taken on these observations;
- the accounts and the report on budgetary and financial management.
A declaration of the authorising officer stating that he has a reasonable assurance that in the areas of revenue and expenditure:
- the information contained in the report presents a true and fair view;
- the resources assigned to the activities described in the report have been used for their intended purpose and in accordance with the principle of sound financial management;
- the control procedures put in place give the necessary guarantees concerning the legality and regularity of the underlying transactions.
The CAAR indicates the results of the operations by reference to the objectives set in the WP 2015, the use made of the resources provided and the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control systems.
The current report is a substitute to the Annual Activity Report envisaged in Article 13 (2) of the BEREC Regulation.