BEREC events 2021
On 16 June 2021, BEREC held its second public debriefing of the year to present the outcomes of the 47th BEREC ordinary meetings. Together with the BEREC Working Group (WG) Co-chairs, BEREC Chair Michel Van Bellinghen (BIPT, Belgium) introduced the adopted documents to the audience, launched a public consultation and a call for input. The event was held online via the dedicated streaming platform.
In the course of the event, BEREC WG Co-chairs presented the following documents:
- BEREC Opinion on the proposed NIS 2 Directive and its effect on Electronic Communications;
- BEREC Opinion on the proposal of the Commission for amending the Roaming Regulation;
- Study on consumer behaviour and attitudes towards Digital Platforms for BEREC;
- BEREC Report on the interplay between the EECC and DMA concerning number-independent interpersonal communication services & BEREC proposals on the set-up of an Advisory Board as well as on remedies-tailoring and structured participation processes for stakeholders in the context of the Digital Markets Act;
- BEREC Guidelines on Geographical surveys of network deployments. Verification of information;
- BEREC Report on Termination rates at European level (January 2021);
- BEREC Report on WACC parameters 2021.
BEREC Chair also launched a public consultation and a call for stakeholder input on the following documents:
- Public consultation on the draft "BEREC Report on COVID-19 crisis - lessons learned regarding communication networks and services for a resilient society";
- Call for input on the "Questionnaire on the national implementation and functioning of the general authorisation (article 122, paragraph 3 EECC)".
Stakeholders were able to ask questions to the speakers. Before the event, by indicating questions in the registration form or by sending them by email. During the event, participants were able to use the streaming platform's live chatbox to engage with the speakers.
Download the presentation
Watch the recorded video