BEREC events 2020
On 15 December 2020 15:00-16:30 CET BEREC held the public debriefing and presented the results from its 45th ordinary meetings (10-11 December 2020).
During the public debriefing, the BEREC Chair Dan Sjöblom (PTS, Sweden), the incoming BEREC Chair Michel Van Bellinghen (BIPT, Belgium) and elected BEREC Chair Annemarie Sipkes (ACM, The Netherlands) introduced the final BEREC Work Programme 2021, the new elected Co-Chairs for the working groups as well as first inputs and perspectives for Work Programme 2022.
Furthermore, WG Co-Chairs had presentations on the following topics:
- BEREC Guidelines on the criteria for a consistent application of Article 61 (3) EECC;
- Draft BEREC Guidelines to assist NRAs on the consistent application of geographical surveys of network deployments: Phase II: Verification;
- BEREC Guidelines to foster the consistent application of the conditions and criteria for assessing co-investments in new very high capacity network elements;
- Guide to the 5G Radar and 5G Radar;
- BEREC response on the targeted public consultation on the evaluation of the state aid rules for the deployment of broadband networks;
- Executive summary concerning the EU 5G Cybersecurity Toolbox Strategic Measures
The event took place virtually. The stakeholders had the opportunity to either ask questions via chatbox on the audio-visual conference platform or Twitter #BERECpublic.
Presentation of the BEREC public debriefing
Watch the recorded video