BEREC events 2023
On Wednesday 15 March BEREC held its public debriefing on the outcomes of the 54th BEREC ordinary meetings.
The debriefing covered the latest documents and initiatives up for discussion and adoption at the BEREC ordinary meetings on 9-10 March 2023. Kostas Masselos, the BEREC Chair, along with Tonko Obuljen, the incoming BEREC Chair, and the Working Group Co-chairs presented the adopted documents, as well as call for contributions from stakeholders. At the debriefing the speakers presented present the following documents:
- BEREC Opinion on the Review of the Intra-EU Communications Regulation;
- BEREC Report on Comparison Tools and Accreditation;
For public consultations:
- Draft BEREC Report on Indicators for Electronic Communication Networks and Services;
- Draft BEREC Guidelines on Very High Capacity Networks;
- Call for input to the BEREC Work Programme 2024
The public documents adopted during the BEREC ordinary meetings are available on the BEREC website as of 14 March 2023, together with a list of other publicly available and related documents. This is done with a view to enable stakeholders to prepare questions for the speakers in advance.