BEREC invites stakeholders to the virtual public debriefing on 15 December
10 December 2020
We would like to welcome stakeholders to join us virtually from on the 15 December at 15:00 CET, when BEREC will hold the last public debriefing of the year and present the outcomes of the 45th BEREC ordinary meeting.
During the public debriefing, the BEREC Chair Dan Sjöblom (PTS, Sweden), the incoming BEREC Chair Michel Van Bellinghen (BIPT, Belgium) and elected BEREC Chair Annemarie Sipkes (ACM, The Netherlands) will introduce the final BEREC Work Programme 2021, the new elected Co-Chairs for the working groups as well as first inputs and perspectives for Work Programme 2022.
We will also have presentations from the WG Co-Chairs working in the following topics:
- BEREC Guidelines on the criteria for a consistent application of Article 61 (3) EECC;
- Draft BEREC Guidelines to assist NRAs on the consistent application of geographical surveys of network deployments: Phase II: Verification;
- BEREC Guidelines to foster the consistent application of the conditions and criteria for assessing co-investments in new very high capacity network elements;
- Guide to the 5G Radar and 5G Radar;
- BEREC response on the targeted public consultation on the evaluation of the state aid rules for the deployment of broadband networks;
- Executive summary concerning the EU 5G Cybersecurity Toolbox Strategic Measures
The stakeholders will have the opportunity to either ask questions via the chat on the audio-visual conference platform or Twitter #BERECpublic. BEREC invites stakeholders to submit questions to the speakers while registering here by 14 December 2020.
The BEREC public debriefing will be live-streamed on the BEREC website.